With BMI Calculator you can calculate your Body Mass Index, Waist-to-Height Ratio, Body Fat Percentage and Calorie Consumption (BMR + PAL) to find your ideal weight based on age and gender.
However, BMI Result is calculated according to general reading table created by World Health Organization (WHO) - the same for male and female regardless the age. The BMI is meant to be used as a simple means of classifying physically inactive individuals with an average body composition. BMI categories (underweight, overweight or obese) from general reading table are inappropriate for athletes, children, the elderly, and the infirm because do not take into account many factors such as frame size and muscularity. The BMI categories also fail to account for varying proportions of fat, bone, cartilage, water weight, and more. Despite this, BMI categories are regularly regarded as a satisfactory tool for measuring whether sedentary individuals' weight is in normal range.
It can also be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet..
?It supports two measurement system?.
(1) Standard measurement Unit
? • Height Units - cm, Weight Units - kg?
(2) Metric measurement Unit?
• Height Units - inches, Weight Units – lb
• Supporting two formats of units - metric (cm and kg) and imperial ( inches [1 in = 2,54 cm] and international pounds [1 lb = 0,45359237 kg] )
• It provides the accurate measurement based on the weight and height provided by user.?
• The result of the calculation indicates your BMI category. For instance underweight or obese.
• You can change the parameter of the settings, you can calculate height in cm or inches and weight in kg or lbs.
• A measure data which has been calculated are stored in History.?
• User can access that data later on to compare his/her BMI Index with the previous result.?
• It also provides feature of try and calculation of any person's personal BMI.?
• The powerful application supports multiple languages for easy and efficient access.
• Give it a try and calculate your personal BMI.
• Full Version of Application.
• Application available with multiple Languages.
?• Body Mass Index Calculator?
• BMI Calculator?
• Weight Loose Tracker
• Standard BMI Calculator
• BMI - Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since the BMI doesn't take into account a person's build or the composition of the body weight.
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the 'US Navy Circumference Method' which uses the height and circumferences of waist, neck and hip.
• Energy Expenditure / Calorie Consumption: is mainly a sum of internal heat produced (Basal Metabolic Rate estimated by Mifflin St Jeor Equation) and external work (Physical Activity Level).
• WtHR - Waist-to-Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as an better indicator of health risks than BMI (Body Mass Index).
More updates coming very soon - we promise !