Welcome to Sunrise Alarm with LIFX Free!
The first automated sunrise alarm clock for the LIFX smart bulb!
How it works:
This app reads the next alarm set and turns on your LIFX bulbs before your alarm automatically, emulating a sunrise in your bedroom. It uses LIFX' cloud service so a working internet connection is required.
• Sunrise starting time before the alarm: 0 - 120 min
• Duration of the sunrise: 0 - 120 min
• Color temperature selection: very warm (2500k) to cool (9000k)
This is a limited free version!
Sunrise Alarm with LIFX Free is intended as a testversion for Sunrise Alarm with LIFX. You can use it, as long as you like but you will miss out on some features:
• dynamic color change (Free won't change it's color during the sunrise)
• limit active hours (Free is always active if enabled)
• light bulb selection (Free always uses all)
• location selection (Free has to be disabled, if you spent a night away)
If you like my work, please consider buying the premium version. It's available here:
This app uses LIFX' cloud service. You'll have to sign in with your LIFX account at cloud.lifx.com and generate a personal remote access token to use it.
• Delete app data and cache!
• Try the Google clock app from the store!
• Some apps create fake alarms to survive 'doze'. These break Sunrise Alarm!
• Your bulb(s) might have stopped responding or dropped offline. Try turning them off/on and make sure they are powered during the night!
Disclamer: This app doesn't collect, store or share any sensitive information beyond what's necessary for the functionality of the app. The LIFX remote access token can be revoked at cloud.lifx.com at any time, rendering any stored information of this app useless.
Copyright © 2016 Alexander Graetz. All rights reserved.