Looking after a baby can be a challenging but rewarding experience, especially when they give you that lovely smile you know and love. With this baby game you can have fun while learning what it’s like to look after your very own baby! This baby caring game allows you to wet, wash and rinse Justine’s hair, soap and scrub her gently with a warm sponge, and dry her with a towel before giving her, her pacifier to make her happy! You can also make her skin smooth and silky by massaging baby oil into her skin before creating a new baby look by choosing her hair style, clothes, shoes, toys and hair pieces! With so many great options to choose from, you to can easily play this fun baby game today with all your friends!
• WET, wash and rinse baby Justine’s hair while she is playing with the toys in the bath!
• APPLY soap to her body and scrub her clean using a soft sponge!
• WIPE her dry with a towel to remove any extra water before blow drying her clean!
• BRUSH her hair straight so it looks great and doesn’t tangle!
• GIVE Justine her pacifier to stop her crying before changing her diaper!
• MASSAGE her body using safe baby massage oil to make her skin soft and smooth!
• ADD a light dust of baby powder over her body to give her nice clean skin!
• MAKE her look as pretty as can be by changing her hair style, clothes, hair pieces, shoes, and toys!