FishDope Mobile was created for one purpose, to help Southern California anglers catch more fish without wasting precious fuel or time.
FishDope has been designed to give members all the pertinent information needed to plan a successful day on the water.
Get all of this in one easy to use mobile interface!
- Sea Surface Temperature Maps - updated daily with access to historical data
- Chlorophyll Concentration - updated daily
- HOT BITE Reports from Professionals and FishDope users
- Real Time Tide Data and Predictions
- Real Time Data from SoCal Offshore Buoys
- Lunar Phases
- Global Positioning Systems locator on wifi, network or offshore (units with GPS module only)
- Bathymetry Data to find the banks
- Offline use after initial download of charts
- Clickable Hot Bite locations on the chart (shows where the fish are biting)
Daily written fishing reports *New Addition 2015*
Pinch to Zoom functionality *New Addition 2015*
Remember Me login *New Addition 2015*
Some services offer a text based report or a SST map to help you find fish. Any serious angler knows that these are only two of the tools needed to successfully and repeatedly find game fish.
With Fishdope Mobile we have combined SST data, chlorophyll concentration, the latest bite information and bite zone, buoy, wind, tide and moon data all into a single interactive interface.
The data is displayed in an easy to understand format that can be cached and then browsed when on the water (even without internet connection) for quick reference. Having all this key data on one page puts private boat captains in the right zone without spending countless hours trying to locate fish.
All the information you will find on Fishdope.com and Fishdope Mobile is served up fresh by our team of local experts, charter captains, commercial fisherman and other serious anglers like yourself.
REQUIREMENTS: Active Fishdope.com membership subscription, wifi or cellular internet connection for retrieving map data.