The UN Association of Sweden's prize-winning game, Världskoll/World Matters, winner of first prize in the category Best Mobile Learning Solution at the Swedish Learning Awards.
What do you know about the state of the world? More importantly, do you know more than your friends do? World Matters is the game for people who like quizzes – and winning.
Challenge your friends from all over the world or choose a random opponent. You play in rounds and the person who is quickest to choose can decide on the category. You play against each other in real time, even if you are playing in different languages.
You will compare, rank and discover truths about different countries. The questions range from everything from internet usage to life expectancy. All questions deal with the world in one way or another and are divided into four categories that are all answered differently.
The mission is simple. Win as many rounds and conquer as many opponents as possible.
The best quiz in the world comes from the UN Association of Sweden and is based on our website www.worldmatters.org.
• Connect to Facebook or Twitter to play with your friends.
• Find an opponent or choose one at random, or just play by yourself.
• Four interactive question types that vary the game.
• Big, beautiful graphics, adapted to your smartphone.
• Ten levels to reach, from fledgling to oracle.
• Masses of questions that are loaded all the time, without having to update the app.
• Four languages so you can play with all your friends, no matter what language they speak.
• Push notifications so you know when it's time to play again.
World Matters is supported by Sida. Sida has not taken part in the production and responsibility for the content lies with the publisher.