THE OFFICIAL APP FOR THE VENICE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL – VENICE BIENNALE
@ Venice Lido 2 September - 12 September 2015
BIENNALE CINEMA 2015 is a project promoted by the Direzione Generale per il Cinema of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities and Tourism in conjunction with the Venice Biennale, conceived by RAGÙ Communication and aimed at fans of Italian and international film.
Discover the history of the awards, the biographies of the stars, practical information about the 72. International Film Festival organized by the Venice Biennale.
Thanks to the success of past editions - right from its first appearance when it won the Web Italia Prize as “Best App of the Year” -, BIENNALE CINEMA 2015, the first free institutional application for mobile devices dedicated to the 72nd International Film Festival at the Venice Biennale has become an essential guide to the famous Venetian event.
Buy your tickets for the showings directly from your iPhone and visit Venice along the itinerary of movie sets!
Here are some of the sections for watching the Venice Film Festival 2015 from different viewpoints:
• TIMELINE of the Film Festival: the winners of the top prizes from 1932 to the present. The Golden Lion, the Volpi Cup and the finest pictures taken from the historical archive of the Venice Biennale (ASAC).
• SPECIAL 72: all the news about the Film Festival in a rich database with the biographies of the stars, the plots of the films competing in this edition, and an agile theme-based search engine.
• REMINDER: so as not to miss your favourite films, with the possibility of choosing them from the programme and receiving an alert on your device 15 minutes before they start.
• MOBILE TICKET: book and pay for your ticket via smartphone using your credit card, for all the films in competition. No more waiting in line! Just show the screen of your smartphone at the gate – no need to print the paper ticket. A rapid reading of the barcode you receive in confirmation of your purchase will enable you to walk directly into the movie theatre and enjoy the show.
• LIDO in MOSTRA: georeferencing of the Festival sites and services available.
• MAP: check the location of the movie theatres and consult the program with the simple search engine.
• ACTION!: a new way to explore the city. Using this function you can follow the movie-tourist itineraries and experience the excitement of celebrated Venetian film sets with pictures from the National Film Archive – Experimental Cinematography Center and a video selection of celebrated sequences filmed on the lagoon.
• SHARING on Facebook of information about the user’s film preferences.
• SHAKE: shake your iPhone or iPad to discover the curiosities of the Film Festival and great movies filmed in Venice. 2015 All rights reserved.