Measure Tools Linea is an application which allows the user to take photographs or import from the gallery and take note of different measures. In addition to saving this information, the user can also share these pictures directly on their iPhone or iPad.
An essential tool for architects, engineers, real estate agents and civil construction technicians. General users will also find this tool very useful.
Linea Measure Tools application also presents the innovative ultra-thin laminated stoneware from range LINEA by Margres. With only 3mm thickness and available in large dimensions which can go up to 3mx1m. Linea laminated stoneware offers new architectural solutions.
How it works:
Take a photo of the object you need to mark and save the measurements. Next, in an intuitive and user friendly manner, you can include your notes using arrows, angles and text. The picture can then be saved and shared.
- take note and save dimensions of an object in an image;
- take note and save angle amplitudes in an image;
- take note and save text notes in an image;
- registers several measure units: meter, centimeter, foot, yard;
- zoom in and out when you need more precision;
- export or send a final image via email;
- organize pictures in folders;
- view the LINEA catalogue.