Life is but a gamble! Let flipism chart your ramble! The best method of all for solving problems great or small! - Carl Barks
Felling indecisive? Too lazy to flip a coin? This app will make up your mind for you. Featuring five easy ways of reaching a decision:
• Flip the old silver dollar
• Ask the mighty masks of bool!
• Write down your choices on pieces of paper, mix them up and choose
• Throw the dice high! D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20
• Record your choices in the mic and let the old shuffle machine choose
Flipism is a philosophy under which all decisions are made by flipping a coin.
The danish poet and scientist Piet Hein once wrote a poem entitled 'A Psychological Tip,' describing the advantages of coin flipping in decision making.
Whenever you're called on to make up your mind,
and you're hampered by not having any,
the best way to solve the dilemma, you'll find,
is simply by spinning a penny.
No -- not so that chance shall decide the affair
while you're passively standing there moping;
but the moment the penny is up in the air,
you suddenly know what you're hoping.