Running a regatta is a complex undertaking. Though pen and paper will never go out of style, a race committee needs a faster way of starting and finishing multi-classed fleets while capturing all relevant information.
RCTime Machine can:
- Provide step-by-step starting maneuvers for 5, 3 and 2 minute start
- Implement rolling starts for up to 9 classes using either numeric or alpha flags
- Record start times using accurate GPS start times up to 1/10th of a second
- Capture vessel finish time
- Results can be manually entered into your favorite scoring program or emailed to you as an Excel or Google Doc spreadsheet
- Keeps full history of all races until deleted
Part of the Regatta Red family of tools, RC Time Machine can interface to Regatta Red race management system and download race information and scratch sheets and vessel information. RC Time Machine can also connect via Bluetooth to our AutoHorn™ box and automatically send alert signals to the fleet.