AIM OF THE GAME
You must remove a certain amount of rocks of each color, inside a time limit.
You can only remove groups of 3 or more adjacent rocks of the same color, with the exception of gray rocks (but you could remove these using the special abilities described below).
To get the level completion bonus, besides completing the required color targets, you should remove every remaining group before the time is over.
The availability of the special abilities will depend on how much coins you've got.
Costs 60 coins. It lets you remove a rock of your choice, of any kind (including gray rocks).
Costs 120 coins. It allows you to swap the position of two rocks of your choice, of any kind (including gray rocks).
Costs 140 coins. It allows you to push to the let or to the right a row of rocks.
Costs 150 coins. You'll be allowed to select a magnet which will atrract all rocks, piling them up to the left or right sides of the screen.
Costs 400 coins. This will blow rocks into the air, shuffling them randomly.
Costs 1000 coins. This will allow you to remove all existing blocks from a color of your choice (including gray rocks).
- Fast gameplay with increasing difficulty.
- Easy game mechanics, although developing strategies is required to get far.
- Great graphics and visual effects.
- 3 different background scenes with day/night theme variations (9 backgrounds in total).
- Sound effects and 7 minutes of music.
- 6 special abilities to help you progress through the game.
- Unlimited levels.
- Multilanguage (English, Spanish and Portuguese).