The pipe organ, which replaced the eighteenth-century one, was built between 1839 and 1840 by the organ builder Pasquale d'Onofrio from Poggio Sannita. The wooden case is the work of the carpenter Raffaele di Nonno, while the intaglio decorations are by Matteo di Fazio, a cabinetmaker from Monte Sant'Angelo. In 1849 the organ was embellished with further decorations and gilded by the Neapolitan artist Agostino Manzo.
Show More