An exciting jumping game played with various animal characters!!
★★ Feature ★★
* Appearance of various unique animal characters
* A game played by dressing costumes that give abilities to attractive animal characters
* A costume derby system for animal characters allowing players to obtain costumes
* A Piyo(pet) system allowing players to obtain a higher score
* You can check the rank of your Facebook friends, or also invite your friends to play.
* You can receive a clover as a gift by achieving FAME.
* You can receive a clover as a gift by completing a given random mission.
★★ Easy Control ★★
You can move the animal character by tilting the screen in the direction you wish (left/right).
★★ Contents ★★
1. Jump Mode
- You must move to prevent the character from falling while eating items.
2. Falling Mode
- You must step on a leaf to stop falling.
- You can go up again by fully charging the fever gauge.
3. Fever Mode
- The fever mode starts once the fever gauge is fully filled up during the game.
- The continuing time for the fever mode depends on the level of characters.
- Animal characters with unique features can be purchased with clovers, and a unique skill exists for each character.
- A level exists for each character, and the effects of basic and unique skills increase as the level goes up.
- Diverse costumes with characteristic visuals exist for each character.
- A unique capability is given for each costume.
6. Costume derby
- Costumes are only obtainable through the costume derby.
- The level of costumes exist from C ~ SSS
- And when obtaining the same costume in a costume derby, it will be automatically merged and upgraded.
- The Piyos assist in game play with their own unique capabilities.
- A Piyo egg will hatch once purchased, and at most three types of Piyos may be used in each game.
- A level exists for every Piyo. The capability of Piyos increase as the level goes up.
- You may obtain coins during the game, and clovers can be exchanged for coins.
- Coins are used in various ways such as for character level up, costume derby, and hatching of Piyos.
- Clovers are used to purchase characters and exchange for coins.
- You can obtain clovers by achieving FAME or completing random missions, and animal characters sometimes create clovers at the farm in the main screen.
- Ranking is activated by signing in on Facebook.
- You can check the rank of your Facebook friends, or also invite your friends to play.
- FAME is achieved by completing a given task.
- You can receive a clover as a gift by achieving FAME.
12. Random mission
- A random mission is created when starting the game.
- You can receive a clover as a gift by completing a given random mission.