Barnoparichay is a completely fresh and interactive app for kids who want to learn
English in a new way.
Designed and developed specifically for toddlers to improve their reading and writing skills.
• Simplistic, addictive and colorful interface keeping children busy for hours.
• 3 different modes of versatile learning including Slateboard (interactive writing based), Sound Match (Hearing/ Vocal Dictation based) and Alpha-Beta Jumble (Puzzle based).
• Slateboard lets kids draw and learn alphabets/ numerals by implementing the slate and chalk interface.
• Sound Match builds concentration and patience in kids, by teaching them how to select the correct letter/ number from multiple options by listening to voice clips.
• Alpha-Beta Jumble introduces decision making to kids by letting them arrange jumbled alphabets/ numbers in the correct sequence.
• Introduces kids to classification based on Capital letters, Small letters and Numerals.
• Touch based Pen tool lets kids practice drawing and outlining alphabets/ numbers improving their cognitive skills.
In this age of e-learning where the logic of books/ notebooks and pencil is diminishing we have launched a totally new concept where a child gets to learn the English alphabets and numerals in a fun, colorful and innovative way.
Help your kid take their first step into the world of education - Download Barnoparichay.