Barnoparichay is a completely fresh and interactive app for kids who want to learn
Hindi in a new way.
Guide your kid(s) through a fun process, help them learn their ancestral language and instill a rich culture in them. Designed and developed specifically for toddlers to improve their reading and writing skills.
• Simplistic, addictive and colorful interface keeping children busy for hours.
• 3 different modes of versatile learning including Lekhani (interactive writing based), Shrutipath (Hearing/ Vocal Dictation based) and Ghalmel (Puzzle based).
• Lekhani lets kids draw and learn Hindi alphabets/ numbers by implementing the slate and chalk interface.
• Shrutipath builds concentration and patience in kids, by teaching them how to select the correct letter/ number from multiple options by listening to voice clips.
• Ghalmel introduces decision making to kids by letting them arrange jumbled alphabets/ numbers in the correct sequence.
• Introduces kids to classification based on Swarabarna (vowels), Byanjanbarna (consonants), Maatras (linguistic extensions) and Sankhya (numerals).
• Touch based Pen tool lets kids practice drawing and outlining Bengali alphabets/ numbers improving their cognitive skills.
In this age of e-learning where the logic of slate and chalk pencil is diminishing we have launched a totally new concept where a child gets to learn the Hindi alphabets and numerals in a fun, colorful and innovative way.
If you are worried that your kids are not learning Hindi and swaying away from their cultural roots, then take the first step to bring them closer to it – Download Barnoparichay.