ZAX is a mobile frontend for the Zabbix enterprise monitoring system. It is free and has no limits.
This app shows you not only active triggers, events and latest item data, but has a few more features:
* view current problems
* view events
* filter events and problems by hostgroup and/or severity
* view latest Items
* view screens
* mark events as acknowledged
* history for items (graphs)
* push notifications - trigger updates in realtime
* two homescreen widgets (1x1 and list problem widget)
* share problems, events and items with your colleagues
* light and dark theme
* HTTP auth for proxy
* HTTPS/SSL connection (trusted and optionally untrusted)
* support for Zabbix 2.x and 3
You should use at least Zabbix version 1.8.3!
If you encounter bugs or if you have feature requests, please report them on https://github.com/inovex/zax/issues?state=open or send us an email.
This app uses the following libraries:
* NineOldAndroids (http://nineoldandroids.com/)
* OrmLite (http://ormlite.com/)
* Jackson Core (https://github.com/FasterXML/jackson-core)
* GraphView for Android (https://github.com/jjoe64/GraphView)
* MemorizingTrustManager (https://github.com/ge0rg/MemorizingTrustManager)
* Pubnub (http://www.pubnub.com/)
* Icons from https://materialdesignicons.com/
A big thank you to all developers of these great products!