This application allows to send passwords (and all other data) stored in Keepass2Android app directly to your PC (as a USB keyboard input) using InputStick wireless receiver.
- *** InputStick USB Receiver ***
- Keepass2android application (free) (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=keepass2android.keepass2android or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=keepass2android.keepass2android_nonet),
- InputStickUtility application (free).
With InputStick you can:
- type user name and password,
- type login page URL directly into your web browser,
- type single characters from you password ("masked password" often used by online banks),
- type any text copied into clipboard,
- type codes from Google Authenticator (via clipboard),
- create custom macros which can automatize entire login procedure,
- and everything takes just a second!
InputStick works with any USB host that supports generic HID keyboard. You don't need to install any additional software or custom drivers.
Note: this application replaces previous version of the plugin (released by Philipp Crocoll, Croco Apps).
For more info, please visit: