What players are saying:
"Very addictive, works your brain."
"Help! I'm addicted to Word Falls! I can't stop playing!"
"Excellent Brain exercise"
"Great game. Fast, easy and fun"
Come join the fun!
Word Falls is a new fast action word game that challenges your brain and your reflexes.
- Search the puzzle board for words.
- Spell words by dragging your finger to connect adjacent letters in any direction even diagonal.
- Keep the letter tiles from overflowing your board as they drop.
- Drag falling letter tiles to avoid tall stacks and to drop them in strategic locations.
- Activate special letter tiles by including them in the words you spell.
- Challenge your brain, your reflexes, and your spelling as you race against time searching for words and stacking falling letters.
- Challenge your friends to a game any time, anywhere.
Play a competitive game online to see how your scores stack up against the world. Challenge your Word Fall friends to a game via a user name search, play games with random opponents, or invite a Facebook friend.
Brag about your results on Twitter or to your Facebook page.
Activate your brain as you quickly search the stationary letter tiles to spell words by connecting letters in any direction including diagonal. The same letter tile can only be use once per word, but you can change directions as you drag to connect any direct neighbors of the tile you are currently touching.
Keep your reflexes sharp and your brain alert as the letters drop. Drag tiles as they drop to avoid tall letter stacks and to find a better position to spell words you have found in your search. When a letter drops on top of a stack that is at the top of the puzzle board, your game is over.
Challenge your brain, challenge your reflexes, challenge your friends.
Word Falls, where words fall into place...sometimes.