This is a learning game app: we learn to learn how to recognize letters and read Hebrew letters annotated by sound.This application was developed by university teacher specialized in the Hebrew language assimilation.
Learn to read Hebrew using syllable system.
This is a free version and limited version.
- Change the vowel and see how the whole alphabet displayed with that sound.
- Click on the syllables to hear the syllables pronounced with that vowel by native speaker.
- Test yourself by clicking at the syllable and proceed to test your memory by clicking the green (NEXT) button.
Word reading section and drills are disabled in free version.
• Intuitive user interface with simple back, forward and next level buttons
• Combines pictures and sounds with structured learning
• Uses a special vowel based syllable system
This application is developed by university instructor
Suitable for ages 5 -120