RAC Go relays information between your vehicle, the road and you to help make any drive, a smarter one.
How does it work? The RAC Go in-car device pairs with this app using Bluetooth, allowing you to access cost reducing features for you and your car on your smartphone.
Each of the great features should only be used before you start your journey, when you’re safely parked off the road, or after a trip. While you’re on the road, you can relax and enjoy the drive without needing to touch your phone.
Features allow you to:
• Review your route, estimated arrival time, and avoid areas of congestion.
• View the locations of the nearest and cheapest fuel stations
• Locate over 100 member benefit partners
• Find the smartest parking spot, with car park locations and prices
• Log your driving hours and distance travelled to assist with tax purposes
To access all the RAC Go features you will need to purchase the in-car device. You can do this by upgrading your roadside assistance membership to the Classic, Ultimate or Ultimate Plus levels or by purchasing it for just $99. To purchase, visit rac.com.au/racgo
Disclaimer: The RAC Go app is optimized for Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3 and HTC One. In car device is compatible with most vehicle makes manufactured after year 2005. Visit rac.com.au/racgo for full terms and conditions.