Control Spotify on your Windows computer with Timote! (no MAC support)
Timote turns your phone in a remote control for Spotify. With it, you can control Spotify from anywhere in the house.
It's ideal for parties, lazy days or if you have a media center tucked away in a closet.
Timote will NOT play any audio!
(It REQUIRES the installation of the Timote server on your PC. Get it for free from http://www.nodria.com )
- Control what's playing now: play/pause, next/previous track, Spotify/PC sound volume, shuffle, repeat, track pos
- Search for tracks, artists, albums
- Access your playlists, selection, personal music...
- Control the play queue
- Launch track/artist radio
- Star/Unstar tracks
- Access your tracks history
- Add tracks to playlists (Spotify premium users)
- Manage your favorites (tracks, albums, artists, playlists...)
- Lockscreen controls
- Auto pause on incoming/outgoing calls
If you have any trouble using Timote, please send me an e-mail or leave a message on the forum ( http://www.nodria.com/forum ).
Timote communicates with the Timote server component over Wifi. Make sure your phone and your computer are connected on the same wifi network to establish the connection.
After the installation of the Timote server component, when you launch it for the first time, you may be prompted by the Windows Firewall. You have to authorize the server component to access the network or it won't be able to communicate with your phone/tablet.
About the permissions, the "READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY" permission is required to let Timote automatically pause the music when an incoming call is received on the phone.
This product uses a SPOTIFY API but is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Spotify. Spotify is the registered trade mark of the Spotify Group.