My Name Lock Screen
My Name Lock Screen is an application to protect your smartphone . My Name Locker lets you customize your mobile lock screen with your name, photo and your background .It is very beautiful and easy to personalize your screen lock with many beautiful wallpapers and all kinds of personalized settings.
Get your name or your loved ones on your phone lock screen in different custom way you like. You need to slide the bottom of the screen to open your phone lock. You can customize the "slide to unlock" button with awesome choice. With simple and awesome function we allow you to totally customize your very own lock screen!!
My Name Lock Screen application is not only for security, it for your customization,life style,entertainment, etc.
Features of My Name LockScreen
• Beautiful wallpaper to choose, you can choose your own HD wallpaper from gallery too.
• Set PIN/Password via Keypad to enhance your phone's security,
• Slide To Unlock,can customize sliding text,you can put my name or your friends's name to DIY your lockscreen.
• Consume less memory and battery,simple and clean design.
• Gives you an Option to enable and and disable lock sound.
• Let you Load images from the gallery and camera
• Allows you to set and edit your name
• Has photo appearing and disappearing effect
• customize your lock screen photo,you can put your friends's/families's photo on your lock screen.
• No privacy invasion
• No chance of hack your Sequence
• Advance way to beautify your android Home Screen
Best way to beautify and secure your smartphone
Q:How to uninstall?
A:Settings-->Security-->Device administrators,Deactivate the application,then you can uninstall normally
Q: What should I do if I encounter double lock screen?
A:You can click 'Disable System Screen Lock' option to close system screen lock or set to none.
Q:This lock screen sometimes not work?
A:It means this lock screen had been killed,This happens when the system is in low memory while you are playing games or you start too many applications. In order to avoid this you can toggle on the 'Advanced Settings' to tell the system not to kill it when on low memory.