Food fight is a wonderfully bright original story which tells the story of Tim, a boy from earth and Sammy, a sausage from somewhere else altogether. They meet and instantly dislike each other, but are they so different after all? As they work through their differences, Tim and Sammy deal with issues of one-sidedness, prejudgement, food intolerance and ultimately, conflict resolution all in a light heated, fun story.
See the trailer (iOS) here:
* Built for Tablets
* Studio recorded voice reading by the author of the book, Glenn Melenhorst, with word-by-word highlighting.
* Word by word narration - touch a word to have it read to you.
* Automatic page turn option to have the whole book read to you, or Reads As You Turn.
* Mini map for fast navigation through the book. Easily jump to any page (just tap timmy's head), and control Read modes.
* 3D interactive page turns
* Interactive content on every page
* High quality sound and motion.
* Find the 5 hidden stars to unlock a bonus page - the hunt changes every time it is reset!
* Conversion and enhancement of a popular childrens book, with the author and developer working closely to bring the book to life.
* Over 80 interactive elements and sounds
* Book aligns to any orientation
* In portrait orientation the auto-read zooms in on the individual pages as the book is read.
* Bonus silly mode when all 5 stars are found. Hear the author read in a squeaky voice. :)