*** NEW *** Elegant wallpaper accessory pack with 104 different graphic accessories. Give your phone a fresh new look and feel. Mix or match, it's up to you!
Matching Go Launcher theme: http://bit.ly/Z4gRlm
Matching Go SMS theme: http://bit.ly/Y6a1u4
Matching Go Locker theme: http://bit.ly/Y12zBm
Matching Go Keyboard theme: http://bit.ly/14M6req
Matching Go Contacts theme: http://bit.ly/ZaCHqc
Wallpapers & Accessories Include:
? 32 Beautiful HD Wallpapers
? Bonus: 48 HD Icons
? Bonus: 48 HD Docks (Flat & 3D Styled)
Accessories offered in multiple colors options including:
4 Different Styles include:
Instructions are included under the Help menu in the app. Once you learn how to apply wallpapers, icons and docks, it's very easy to do!
How to Apply Wallpapers
1. Navigate to the Wallpaper you want to apply
2. Tap the "Set as Wallpaper" button
How to Apply Docks
Depending on which launcher you're using, the dock changing process will vary. You may have noticed not all launchers allow you to change docks. Below are instructions for Go Launcher (Nova Launcher instructions and more included in the app), both have great dock management. It may sound a little tough at first, but after you do it once, it'll be super easy the next time.
1. Navigate to the Dock you want to apply
2. Tap the "Save" button
Applying Docks in Go Launcher
1. In Go Launcher, tap the Menu button (or gesture upwards) and tap Preferences
2. Tap Background
3. Tap underneath Dock Background to change the Dock
4. Tap Custom Background
5. Navigate to the folder called "Midnight Rendezvous" and select the dock you want to use
6. This is where you crop the dock graphic
7. For the flat style dock located on top continue onto Step 8, for the 3D style dock continue to Step 10
8. For the Flat Dock, drag on the edge of the cropping box and resize it until the top and bottom of the box is within the dock graphic. You may have to play with it to get it to appear how you'd like.
9. Tap Crop to finish cropping the dock
10. For the 3D Dock, tap and hold on the edge of the cropping box and resize as big as it will go, then drag the cropping square all the way to the bottom surrounding the entire 3D Dock.
11. Tap Crop to finish cropping the dock
How to Apply Icons
Depending on which launcher you're using, the icon changing process will vary. You may already know not all launchers let you change the app icons. Below are instructions for Go Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW Launcher, Apex Launcher and Holo Launcher. It may sound a little difficult at first, but after you do it once, it'll be super easy the next time.
1. Navigate to the Icon you want to apply
2. Tap the "Save" button
Applying Icons in Go Launcher
1. Long press on the icon in your launcher
2. Tap Edit
3. Tap the landscape looking icon in the upper right to open the gallery
4. Navigate to the "Midnight Rendezvous" folder and select the icon you downloaded
Thanks again for your support! Any problems, feedback, or requests just email email@example.com.