SolarTracker is a simple home screen widget that displays real-time solar power output and energy production information from your Enphase Energy photovoltaic (PV) system. It retrieves data uploaded to Enphase's Enlighten servers and presents it in a simple-to-understand format.
You can quickly switch betweens these widget views:
• Today's vital information (energy, current power, peak power)
• Graph of today's power output
• Graph of power output for the past 7 days
• Graph of energy production for the past 7 days
• 2 widget sizes
• 3 color themes
• Customizable refresh interval
• Sunrise/sunset calculation to prevent auto-refresh at night
• Weather summary
• Can be added to the lock screen on devices running Android 4.2 and above
NOTE: SolarTracker is a home screen widget. Therefore, once installed, it will NOT appear in your app tray along with your other apps. To use it, you must add it to available space on your home screen by dragging it from the widget section of your app tray.
Is something not working? Do you have a feature request? Please feel free to contact me by email.