*****YOU MUST HAVE ZOOPER WIDGET PRO INSTALLED OR THIS APP WILL BE USELESS*****
This is a simple app that toggles a Zooper Widget Pro variable #TPOP1# to 1 for 5 seconds and then sets it back to 0.
Also sets a 7 second variable #TPOP107#, 10 second variable #TPOP110# and 15 second variable #TPOP115#
This is a Tasker app factory app for users that do not own Tasker but would like some of the extra functionality that Tasker provides..
This app is to be launched as an OnTap action in Zooper Widget Pro. This allows you to apply advanced parameters such as an x-offset to show/hide elements depending on the variable above.
• Popup 2nd event over 1st event in an agenda widget.
1. Create a widget showing next event details.
2. Create a clear rectangle over elements launching Zooper Popup 1.
3. Copy [ox]$#TPOP1#=1?-5000$[/ox] to the advanced parameters section of each element (including the rectangle).
4. Duplicate all next event details elements and change them to 2nd event details.
5. Copy [ox]$#TPOP1#!=1?-5000$[/ox] to the advanced parameters section of each element created in 4.
- This should result in next event details being displayed until the widget is tapped (in the rectangle) and then 2nd event details will show for 5 seconds.
• Create a Popup folder (as displayed in screenshots).
• Flash anything else you want from a widget for 5 seconds.
If you want multiple popups in your widget, Zooper Popup 2 is also available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jonaseymour.zooperpop2