If you are looking to learn Krav Maga you just found what you are looking for. This application will provide you an ultimate tutorial.
What Is Krav Maga?
Krav Maga (pronounced KRAHV muh-GAH, which means “contact combat” in Hebrew) is a simpl aggressive, easy-to-learn and easy-to-remember system of self- defense. Krav Maga training focuses on principles rather than techniques because no two attacks are ever the same. No two people are the same. And, in fact, the same person confronted with a certain threat will react differently one day compared to another day.
The essence of Krav Maga can be understood by defining some of these principles. Among the principles that make up the Krav Maga system are the following:
• Techniques should be movements based on natural instincts.
• Techniques must address the immediate danger.
• Techniques must defend and counterattack simultaneously.
• One defense must work against a variety of attacks.
• The system should be integrated so that movements learned in one area of the system complement, rather than contradict, movements in another area.
• Techniques must be accessible to the average person, not just athletes.
• Techniques must work from a position of disadvantage.
• Training must include the stress experienced in real attacks.