Liquid Loops is a drum machine/sampler that allows you to play some beats in a loop. Unique in design and feel, it packs a load of features into a small, free app.
Make some beats for jamming along to, showing your friends or simply for fun. Liquid Loops allows you to do all of this with many features.
- Tap tempo (just tap the tempo number at the desired rate).
- Save and load your projects.
- Load your own sound sets for a more personal sound.
- Automatic quantization at desired resolution (keep the beat on time).
Some improvements I wish to make, if I can find the time (and there is a desire for such improvements):
- Export as wav.
- Mixer (alter volume of individual samples).
- Sampleset marketplace.sounds
- Latency improvements.
I understand that there are some issues with this application. Most importantly, due to the way in which sounds are managed on the Android platform, there is a restriction on sound response performance. This is manifested as a latency affect which is more noticeable on older phones.