'The Closest Thing to a Pen and Paper RPG on Mobile'
You are Lord Elric, a disgraced noble framed for the murder of his family in the world of Illyria. Hunted by assassins at every turn, Elric must gather his allies, manage a party of warriors and anti-heroes, and bring down an empire to either claim his revenge...or earn redemption.
Tales of Illyria is an RPG hybrid mixing Oregon Trail and Choose-Your-Own-Adventure game mechanics. Each party member has a distinct personality and reacts differently to being sick, running out of supplies, and decisions that go against their alignment.
Will you feed the hungry troll, or chase it off? Will you rob a caravan to gain precious gold? How will you save a man infected by the Black Death?
Tales of Illyria: Fallen Knight is the first episode in the series. Each episode is a standalone RPG.
Features (Enhanced Edition):
• 25+ hours of gameplay (new content!)
• Different story outcomes based on your decisions and karma
• 700 unique encounters
• Tactical combat can be real-time, turn based or AI-controlled
• 6 unique kingdoms with 42 villages, castles and cities to visit
• 6 stunning travel environments
• Tons of monsters, shops, equipment, spells and melee fighting styles
• 75 original music compositions
• Controller support
Google translation available for: Korean, German, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Swedish, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, French & Portuguese. Take Note: Customers report translation quality by Google to be low.