Your news, your community newspaper, at your fingertips. We're your source for the latest information about your community, your neighbors, your sports teams, the weather and more from Central Pennsylvania. And it all has just gotten twice as accessible. Now, in addition to enjoying your physical copy of The Express, you can enjoy it digitally as well! By receiving the full print version of The Express on your smart phone or tablet, you won't miss a beat. Every page of every edition is delivered to your gadget just as it looks on newsstands. By downloading this app, you can view our printed pages online, as well as read and interact with the stories with a built-in story viewer.
- Intuitive navigation.
- View headlines, stories, related photos.
- Read and listen to stories.
- Get the latest weather provided by Weather Bug.
- Download and sync content to device via Wi-Fi or cellular network so you can read offline.
- Stories Tab displays the top news stories by section so you can read the full text or listen to it being read by a virtual newscaster.
- Email a story.
- Flip through, read and look at pictures within the actual newspaper pages of the printed publication.
- Publications Tab lets you read the previous edition of your downloaded publication or download the most recent edition.
- Search Tab lets you search for keywords within a headline or text of the stories.
The Express is not just a community newspaper, it's an asset. We provide breaking news, features, event calendars, commentary, sports and more to residents of Lock Haven, Mill Hall, Flemington, Dunnstown, Avis, Pine Creek Valley, Loganton, McElhattan, Woolrich, Mackeyville, Salona, Lamar, Bellefonte, Milesburg, Jersey Shore and many surrounding communities. We cover the latest news in the classrooms at Keystone Central, Bald Eagle Area, Bellefonte Area and Jersey Shore area.