According to scientific theory, a person's life is influenced by what are termed rhythmic biological cycles that affect their ability in various domains: mental, physical and emotional activity. What if a person could have their biorhythms with them at all times, as close as their mobile device? The power to act and make decisions when they were under peak influence could make one more productive.
Mark Twain said that “by the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again -- and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law.”
When it comes to biorhythms, each cycle has a unique period. All cycles begin on the day of one's birth in the positive part of the cycle. At the half way point through the cycle the waves again cross zero and move into the negative part of the cycle like a wave pattern. Three main types of cycles are taken in consideration for deciphering biorhythm: these are physical, emotional and intellectual biorhythms.
• Physical. It regulates the human energy, his strength, endurance, coordination of movement.
• Emotional. It controls the condition of the nervous system and mood.
• Intellectual. It regulates creative abilities of the individual.
Amazing features of the app:
• Customize background colors
• Share the screenshot with friends and the world through Twitter, Facebook, and other social media.
• You can select specific cycles from the list of physical, emotional, intellectual, intuition, spiritual, aesthetic and awareness.
• Users have the ability to setup a daily alarm which will help inform them about the day's rhythms.
Looptastic requires following permissions:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to access SD card (save screenshots)
INTERNET - This allows us to communicate on the internet.
No private data is captured or stored.
You can help us to translate the app: http://ackuna.com/translate-/theloop/
*Thanks for your support, feedback and translations contributors.*
Help us improve our app. We love your feedback. Contact us at email@example.com.