Learn which apps are chatting via Internet behind your back. See which countries they send your data to. With simple and effective LostNet NoRoot App & Geo Firewall, you'll stop all communications that you don't need!
WIth LostNet Firewall you will be able
- to block Internet access for any app. Choose between full Internet access or access only in Wi-Fi networks or no access at all.
- to block access to any country/region for all your apps. Don't allow your apps connecting to the countries you don't trust or don't want to deal with.
- to block background activities of your apps. Surprisingly a lot of apps generate traffic while they are in background mode. Decrease your data consumption by blocking these apps.
- to protect your device from known malicious networks and web sites (malware shield)
- to block ad networks. As LostNet Firewall intercepts traffic from all apps, it is capable of removing traffic to certain ad networks.
- to block untrusted/suspicious apps in your office network (BYOD solution for business). All apps are able to scan your office network and access unprotected resources such as, for example, shared files. In order to avoid this, block your untrusted apps while in the office network.
- to block your apps during night hours. Save your data and battery life by blocking traffic generated by your apps while you are sleeping. It also helps to avoid noisy notifications that may wake you up.
- to capture packets sent to and from your device with the sniffer tool and to analyze them using CloudShark.org. Learn details about the data your apps are sending.
- to monitor amount of data consumed by apps. This information is extremely useful if you don't have unlimited data plan. For example, compare background data consumption by Skype, Viber and Whatsapp to choose which one is better for your data plan.
- to track the countries your apps are connecting to. Helps to detect suspicious apps and spyware.
- to create multiple profiles in order to switch between specific rules for different situations. Profiles can be very useful when you want to set different rules while you are in roaming or for example when your children use your Android device.
- to save your battery life. Most of your apps perform periodic activities which bring your wireless connection on and, thus, drain your battery really fast. LostNet Firewall can block these activities.
- to switch on/off instant alert notifications. Get notified when a blocked app tries to connect to Internet or when some app tries to connect to a blocked country.
* No Root required. All features work without rooting
* Virtual (fake) VPN connection to control your apps. We don't tunnel your packets anywhere!
* Simple user friendly interface
* Minimum system permissions required
* Block Internet connections for any app
* Block connections to countries/regions
* Block ad networks
* Malware shield
* Block background activities of your apps
* Block untrusted/suspicious apps in your office network (BYOD solution)
* Block your apps during night hours
* Packets sniffer. Capture packets sent from your device and analyze them on CloudShark.org (compatible with WireShark and tcpdump)
* Monitor per country data usage by app
* Monitor countries your apps are connecting to
* Switch on/off alert notifications
* Create profiles to set specific rules for different situations (ex. roaming)
* Switch on/off notifications on your app activities
* Ads Free
* Saves battery life
* Intelligent suggestions to improve your Internet experience
* On/Off protection switch and widget
* Automatic launch on device restart