Design inspired by the diagrammatic representation of graph. Enjoy the inventive concept of first ever graphical clock wrapped with a simple yet elegant design.
Features served as follows by the clock:
- 24hr format.
- Displays the day of the week.
- Displays date of the year.
- Easy and fun to read time.
- Exceptional creative design making your device an exclusive display.
-NEW: 8 colorful themes.
-NEW: Adjustable opacity of the background.
Connect to drop any comment.
How to get to the settings screen?
Just add the new widget to your homescreen.
How to add the widget to your homescreen?
1. Go to the home screen (use the “Home” key).
2. Make sure that there is enough free space on your home screen for the new widget.
3. Choose an empty space for your widget, tap the space and hold your finger there until the menu appears. Alternatively, you can press the “Menu” button and then press the “Add” button that should now be available on the screen.
4. Both methods should have resulted in a pop-up menu-window labeled “Add to Home screen”. Tap the menu item labeled “Widgets”.
5. Navigate through the list of installed widgets and select the one you want to place on the home screen. You can scroll through the widgets if the list is too large to fit on the screen in its entirety.
6. Click on the selected widget and you will add it to your home screen.
7. Press the “Home” key. The new widget should appear on the home screen.
8. To relocate the widget, tap it and hold your finger down. Now you should be able to drag it to the location on the screen that you want.