An addictive bubble shoot game, with single player and multiplayer support!
Knock the bubbles down by forming clusters of three or more bubbles.
HOW TO PLAY:
Your goal is to remove all the bubbles from the playing area.
You have to form clusters of the same coloured balls (3 minimum) to blow them up, and prevent the balls to come down and reach the ground.
To launch the ball, just touch the screen on the direction you want the ball goes, and the ball is shot for you in that direction.
The cannon always shows the colour of the next bubble you are going to shoot, so you can plan ahead before shooting.
You don't necessarily have to blast bubbles on each shot, planning ahead can be real necessity in this game.
Also, if you shoot a bubble towards an exposed wall, it will not stick to the wall but will bounce right back.
This feature can be really helpful when the centre of your screen is filled up with balls.
Sounds easy ? Rest assured that people are spending hours and hours blasting those bubbles !
It's so addictive, fun and challenging !
Is a level too difficult? That's okay. Now you can skip a level with ease. All levels are able to be defeated without skipping, but when some levels are more annoying than others why play through that frustration when you can skip on ahead.
* Ability to select the level of your choice.
* Can switch the next colored ball for the current ball.
* Has a colorblind mode.
* Can choose between moving the ball launcher and just touching/pointing to where you want the ball to go or even use the accelerometer to rotate the launcher.
* Ability to not be rushed when playing.
* Ability to have in game sounds played or turned off.
* Ability to play in full screen or not.
* Ability to skip levels if they are too hard.
* Over 600 levels to play.
* Cool win/lose animations.
* High scores.
* Level music, with ability to have music on or off.
* Ability to use either the new or old collision detection, depending on personal preference.