Connectivity Monitor is an App that will monitor your Internet Connection and show a notification when no connectivity is available. It will keep track of incidents and show a detailed report with downtime date/time intervals.
The app will test a connection to a defined Internet Address (user configurable). This will cause a slight data consumption. This app is intended for users that actively use Internet on their devices and want to be informed if there are connectivity issues.
It is the ideal tool for the following situations:
* 3G or WiFi connection is active but not working
* 3G and/or WiFi connection went offline
* You want to get a notification when a published site is down. (for tech support or webmasters).
Some of the app features:
* Silent background operation
* Very low CPU usage
* Very low data consumption
* Very low memory usage
* Very low battery consumption
* Many configurable options