This is an app that collects the most relevant international triathlon races series e.g. IRONMAN, IRONMAN 70.3, World Triathlon Series, Triathlon World Cup, 5i50, HALF Sprint triathlon, Super Sprint triathlon, Ironkids, Iron girls, multi sports festivals, some Duathlon, Para triathlons, and Xterra
Triathlon finder events for triathletes around the world when it comes to finding triathlon races.
We list the triathlon races for a particular location on a map so you can visually see where they are located
Whether you are participant or spectator you will find all important information about the largest international triathlons events in the world.
- International Events: IRONMAN, IRONMAN 70.3, World Triathlon Series, Triathlon World Cup, 5i50, HALF Sprint triathlon, Super Sprint triathlon, Ironkids, Irongirls, multi sports festivals, some Duathlons, Paratriathlons, and Xterra
Event information in a basic list
- Location: We list the triathlon races for a particular location on a map so you can visually see where they are located.
- Filter by country: you can filter the races by country or continent pressing on the map
• Triathlon in North America (especially United states and Mexico triathlon)
• Triathlon in South America(especially Brasil and Argentina triathlon)
• Triathlon in Europe (especially UK , France, Italy and Spain triathlon)
• Triathlon in Africa (especially South Africa triathlon)
• Triathlon in Asia and Middle East
• Triathlon in Australasia or Oceania (specially Australia and New Zealand triathlon)
- Marathon International races app: You have access to this app for Marathon, Ultramarathon, half marathon and International Event information
- Feedback section: We collect all the confirmed and most relevant international events. If you are especially interested in one special country please send us an email and we are going to search triathlon events especially for you in this country. We are really pleased to receive any feedback about how to improve the app for you.
Something about triathlon:
A triathlon is a multiple-stage competition involving the completion of three continuous and sequential endurance disciplines. While many variations of the sport exist, triathlon, in its most popular form, involves swimming, cycling, and running in immediate succession over various distances. Triathletes compete for fastest overall course completion time, including timed "transitions" between the swim, cycle, and run components.
Triathlon races vary in distance. According to the International Triathlon Union, and USA Triathlon, the main international race distances are:
Sprint Distance; 750-meter (0.47-mile) swim, 20-kilometer (12-mile) bike, 5-kilometer (3.1-mile) run
Intermediate (or standard) distance; commonly referred to as the "Olympic distance": 1.5-kilometer (0.93-mile) swim, 40-kilometer (25-mile) bike, 10-kilometer (6.2-mile) run
Long Course; commonly referred to as 70.3 (total distance in miles, equivalent to 113.1 km) or the 'half-Ironman'; 1.9-kilometer (1.2-mile) swim, 90-kilometer (56-mile) bike, and a 21.1-kilometer (13.1-mile) run (half marathon)
Ultra Distance; commonly referred to as 140.6 (total distance in miles, equivalent to 226.2 km) or the 'Ironman'; 3.8-kilometer (2.4-mile) swim, 180.2-kilometer (112.0-mile) bike, and a 42.2-kilometer (26.2-mile) run (full marathon)
The most recognized branded Ultra Distance is the Ironman triathlon also known as "long distance”or Full
Half also known as "middle distance", "70.3" (total miles traveled), or "half-ironman".
Olympics or standards also known as "international distance", "standard course", or "short course"