Easily handle any number of contact and app notifications from your Android status bar.
Notification Manager lets you classify notifications and organize notifications from people and apps for an at-a-glance view of what's important to you.
• Choose favorite contacts and get notified about different notifications connected with them - calls, messages and emails, social updates, etc.
• Group different notifications by their originating contacts or apps.
• Hide and ignore notifications from unwanted contacts or apps.
• Customize notification lighting for notifications from favorite contacts.
• Allow original application notification to bypass the filter and display them as usual.
• View a history of all past notifications.
For Sony SmartWatch 2 users, the Notification Manager allows you to display notifications from favorite contacts and selected apps directly on your device.
EVENT GROUPING - organize different notification types:
• Favorite people - Favorite contacts will be highlighted in the status bar.
• Hidden people - Ignore notifications from specific people.
• Unfiltered apps - Unfiltered applications will bypass Notification Manager and show their original notifications.
• Hidden apps - Ignore notifications from specific apps.
LOG SCREENS - tabbed views of individual categories:
• Favorite people - view only notifications from favorite people.
• More - view notifications from apps and people that are not favorited or ignored.
• History - view a log of all notifications.
FREE VERSION INCLUDES:
• Up to three Favorite contacts
• Up to five Hidden contacts and apps
• Up to five Unfiltered apps
Easily upgrade to Notification Manager Premium at any time to handle more contacts and apps.