Collins Easy Learning Malay (Bahasa Malaysia) Dictionary is an up-to-date, easy-reference dictionary, ideal for learners of Malay and English of all ages.
Collins Easy Learning Malay Dictionary is designed for anyone of any age who is starting to learn Malay or English. The entries cover everyday English and Malay (including all essential set expressions) so you can be sure of having all the vocabulary you need.
The Foremost Authority on the Language of Today
• Get it right: all the words and phrases you need in Malay and English
• Get there fast: the fast search takes you quickly to the words you want
• Colour layout helps you find what you are looking for quickly and easily
• Have confidence: translations shown in examples to show you how to really use Malay and English
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.