The Muscular System Manual by Dr. Joseph E. Muscolino makes the study of musculoskeletal anatomy easier and more engaging with a highly visual approach! This innovative, vibrantly illustrated atlas details the muscles and bones of the human body with unrivaled clarity and helps you build the strong anatomic understanding needed for success in practice.
***This is a fully functional trial!***
* A full-color, student-friendly design
* Notes on Functions section explains each muscle's mover, antagonist, and stabilization functions to help you learn and retain content instead of just memorizing it.
* Palpation boxes include numbered steps instructing how to palpate each muscle so you can apply this assessment skill in practice.
* Expert author, Dr. Joseph E. Muscolino, shares his 24 years of experience as an educator to make this the most complete resource on musculoskeletal anatomy available.
* Full-color anatomic illustrations drawn onto photos of the human body present muscles and bones in physical context to help students confidently identify musculoskeletal structures.
* Content organized by functional group mirrors the way this material is most often taught, making this book more user friendly for the classroom.
* Expanded coverage of muscles, including new content on eccentric and stabilization functions, myofascial meridians, pelvic floor muscles, and more make this the most
NEW! With the addition of a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right in faster and easier than ever!
SEARCH TOOLS - effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• An automatic
‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as
‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
• Use our
Voice search when you don't know how an entry is spelled
Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
LEARNING TOOLS- engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library.
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words.
• ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily.
• Home screen widget provides random words at a glance.
• Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use the dictionary simultaneously with other apps.
MORE by purchasing the full version.
Permanently unlock the complete features list
Offline mode - look up words without an internet connection
• Premium Support – Get expedited support for any app-related issues