Adventist World Radio brings the world to you!
Immerse yourself in our 360° videos and take a virtual trip to some of our most intriguing locations. Experience mission stories as if you were there: come face to face with AWR listeners in remote locations, stand beside staff perched on 200-foot radio towers, stroll through fascinating cultural sites, and more.
Two ways to watch:
1. Motion tracking – View the video with only your smartphone. Explore at your own pace, moving up/down and left/right to experience the full scene.
2. Headset experience – Place your smartphone in any virtual reality (VR) viewer (e.g. Google Cardboard, Durovis Dive, Sunnypeak VR Headset) and prepare to be amazed.
- Wifi connection recommended for downloading the app.
- Use headphones for optimum immersion.
- Currently available in English. Spanish version to come.
- Don’t forget to look around to catch all the action!
- Clicking the vr button will enable split screen mode, for use with headsets. To disable, click on the noVr button.
- Immersive 360 degree experience
- Gyroscope utilization automatically enabled, just move your device around to view! (for phones or tablets without a Gyroscope, you can still navigate with touch input)
- Split-screen mode for viewing content with a VR viewer (vr button)
- Built with the Panframe SDK
- Runs on all Android phones and tablets with 4.1.3 or higher.
Adventist World Radio has been broadcasting the Advent hope in Christ to the people groups of the world in their own languages since 1971. Programs in more than 100 languages are available via shortwave and AM/FM radio, solar players, podcasts, and on demand. Producers around the world create unique content that is relevant to their local listeners.