Wage & Hour Guide for Employers, from Epstein Becker Green, puts wage-hour laws at the fingertips of employers.
This new version now includes all 50 states and Puerto Rico, building from the app’s initial coverage of ten states, federal law, and the District of Columbia.
Key features of the updated app include:
• New summaries of wage and hour laws and regulations are included, including 53 jurisdictions (federal, all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico)
• Direct feeds of EBG’s Wage & Hour Defense Blog and @ebglaw on Twitter
• Easy sharing of content via email and social media
• Rich media library of publications from EBG’s Wage and Hour practice
• Expanded directory of EBG’s Wage and Hour attorneys
Epstein Becker Green's Wage & Hour Guide for Employers has been prepared by some of the most respected counselors, litigators, and authors in the field, to help you achieve your business objectives in compliance with federal and state wage-hour laws, and to avoid government investigations and class action litigation.
First released in February 2012, the Wage & Hour Guide for Employers app has served as a mobile reference tool for thousands of users. Rather than plodding through search engine results or government websites on a mobile device, users can quickly navigate through the app’s directory of regulations for each jurisdiction.
Now, with all 50 states and Puerto Rico included, in addition to federal laws and the District of Columbia, human resources professionals and corporate counsel can quickly answer important wage and hour questions in minutes.