The Road Buddy is an international road safety app designed to reduce the percentage of everyday collisions.
This award winning app enables motorists to receive warning signals from other more vulnerable road users such as motorcyclists, cyclists and pedestrians who transmits a warning signal to motorists in their immediate vicinity. The advance signal being sent out allows motorists to become aware of motorcyclists on a busy highway or cyclists and pedestrians sharing the road.
Additional features include:
• Full exercise monitoring program with GPS tracking ability. Monitors your start and finish time, , duration of workout, distance travelled, calories burned, elevation, average pace and max speed.
• A route tracker. Easily share your workouts or routes via facebook, twitter, email or SMS.
• GPS tagged photos and notes option.
• A logbook for vehicles and motorcycles with a route tracker that can save the information in a logbook format that can be submitted for tax returns as well as personal or professional work requirements. Full data spreadsheet compatibility including the following information: vehicle details, route, start and end time, duration, distance travelled with automated start and end addresses.
• Road Buddy SOS Feature. Sends out a SOS warning via SMS or mail with your precise location to any number of contacts in the case of an emergency. Map link included in SOS message.
The Road Buddy, keeping your day ordinary by being extraordinary.
The app uses continuous location updates in background mode. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.