Parental Control - Dinner Time is an app to control your kids' phones during dinner, lunch or any time where you want them to stop using their mobile temporarily.
Using this app you can change the PIN of the device remotely (from our website or by using SMS) and also disable Wifi and data network, which will force your kids to not use the mobile. You can then change the PIN back to earlier number once you want your kids to start using their mobile.
Steps to use the app
1. Launch the app and register using an email ID and PIN. Registration details will be mailed to you.
2. Go to www.TrackMyPhones.com/pc and login using the registered email ID and PIN.
3. Provide a new PIN and by just a click of a button the new PIN will be set for the device and the device will be locked. Your kids cannot use their phone till you reveal the new PIN to them.
4. Alternately, you can change the device PIN by just sending an SMS to the device from any other mobile. The format of the SMS message is mentioned in the app.
How it works
1. Install the app in the kid's phone you want to control
2. Register in the app
3. Now if you want your kid not to use his/her phone during dinner time, you can log in into our website and change the PIN of the device so that the kids cannot use their phone.
4. Once the dinner is over, you can set the PIN back to its earlier value.
5. App has uninstallation protection so that it cannot be uninstalled easily by kids.
Compliance with Google Policy
To be in compliance with Google Policy, we will be showing notification in top bar whenever the app receives GCM command from our website. No other details other than registration details and status of command execution will be sent to the website. Registration details are stored securely in server located in US. Users can unregister any time and clear the details from server either through mobile or from website. The app cannot be used as spy app as app icon cannot be hidden and notification cannot be disabled. Please read EULA carefully before accepting.
Compliance with Google Play for Families program guidelines
To be in compliance with the Google Play for Families program guidelines, all ads are removed. We only show the list of our other apps while exiting the app.
If you find any issues or the app doesn't meet your expectations, do mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to address your grievances. Thank you!