The app is free to download—you pay only for administrations, which start as low as $1.25 each.
The MMSE®/MMSE-2™ Administration and Scoring app is the only app of its kind authorized by PAR, the official publisher of MMSE products.
With at-your-fingertip functionality and automatic scoring, the MMSE/MMSE-2 app can be used to screen for cognitive impairment, to select patients for clinical trials research in dementia treatment, or to track patients' progress over time.
- A brief instructional video walks you through the features of the app.
- Both standard (30 items) and brief (16 items) versions and alternate forms of the MMSE-2 are included, ensuring flexibility.
- Patient records can be e-mailed, or you can upload them directly to your electronic medical record (EMR) system.
- Equivalent, alternate forms of both versions decrease the possibility of practice effects that can occur over serial examinations.
- Scoring criteria for each item can be accessed during administration.
- Norms for both versions of the MMSE-2 by age and education level are included.
- Administration takes between 5 and 15 minutes.
5 admin - $6.99 USD
25 admin - $33.99 USD
50 admin - $64.99 USD
100 admin - $124.99 USD