Colorbug app is an Augmented reality app that’s changing the way you and your kids see and interact with the world. In fact, it’s the app that lets you create and share your own augmented reality experiences! It's fun for the whole family!
Colorbug app combines physical coloring with state of the art augmented reality technology to bring you and your children an extraordinary magical experience. By using our unmatchable expertise in augmented reality, the colorbug app enables children and adults to unleash their inner artist and interact with their personally customized creations.
Follow the 3 simple instructions below:
1. Go to getcolorbug.com, download and print the stencils for free from any printer
2. Color in the stencil using any type of coloring pen or crayon
3. Point your device at the stencil and magically bring it to life!
Minimum requirements: Android KitKat (4.4.*) and above
Available colorbug app stencils include:
- Super cool colorbug characters like Bugsy the Ladybug, Pablo the Penguin, Ricky the Rabbit, Fatah the Falcon, Patrick the Horse and Clemence the Camel
- Mushrif Central Park Abu Dhabi and Special Ramadan coloring stencils
- Enjoy fusing a familiar physical exercise with the latest augmented reality technology.
- Watch your artwork magically come to life on your smart device screen.
- Increase interactivity in our Famous Structures premium pack.
- View the animation from any angle.
- Different sound effects associated with each page.
- The colorbug app requires printing of the physical coloring stencils to enjoy the full experience.
- To print out stencils, visit http://getcolorbug.com.
- A reliable Internet connection is required to download new content associated with the colorbug app.
- The colorbug app only works with colorbug stencils - look for the colorbug logo to ensure the pages are compatible.
- In-app purchases of our premium pack gives additional interactions.
- For more information, visit http://getcolorbug.com
- For additional assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org