Vera Type Free (formerly Ascii Art Maker) converts your images into text and text into images! See screenshots and tutorial. UPDATE: On newer phones with high res I recommend the desktop version instead of mobile (link below).
The next time you send someone an email, copy the contents of your email and paste it into this program. Next choose a shape or a picture. The email will be reformatted into the image or shape of your choosing. Email that instead.
If you are part of any web forums, convert your favorite image into text and use it as your forum signature.
Do you write code? Copy it into the source code.
Writing a book report? Copy it into the program and reformat it into an image.
Full Featured Pro version - http://goo.gl/3bXbV
Desktop PC or Mac version - http://www.velara3.com/wp/?p=270
Tutorial - http://www.velara3.com/wp/?p=221
* Adjust image levels for best picture quality
* Control density of image (characters per pixel)
* Adjust font size
* Set resolution scale
* Copy to clipboard
* Open any image from the image gallery
* Preview and switch between original image and text
* Save (available in pro version)
* Email (available in pro version)
* Convert text into an image (available in pro version) - for this feature select and image, type or paste in text and then enable the custom text option.
- An ARM6 or better CPU preferred.
Ascii Art Maker, text art, image editing, VeraType, Vera Type, typography, cool, email, comments, code, fixed width font, variable width font, documentation headers,