This app is not working on Android Lollipop 5.0 and later. An update is planned.
• "TOP 100 BEST NEW HOME PRODUCTS 2013" by "This Old House" Magazine Nov/Dec 2013 Issue!!!!
*** Trial Version ***
The Dirty Kitchen Timer from www.BradWallaceDesign.com is a versatile interactive cooking timer that can benefit every cook. It's unique graphical interface makes setting multiple timers logical and easy. Up to four timers can be set for pots on specific burners of the stove.
• Virtual Kitchen Interface to Organize Timers
• Up to 4 Simultaneous Timers Represented by Interactive 3D Pans
• Timers Can Count Down or Count Up from 0
• Pause Any Timer
• Customizable Ringtones for Each Timer
• Large Variety of High Quality Ringtones (Alarm Tones, Jazz Trumpet, Meditation Bell, Rock Music, Electronic Music, and many more)
• Past Due Alarms Show How Much Time has Passed Since Completion
• Timers Emit 3D Black Smoke on Completion
• Sponge Button transforms the Dirty Kitchen into a Sparkling Clean Kitchen - NO Maid Needed!
As part of the trial version, the first timer can be set for any duration. Additional timers are limited to a one minute duration.
For full functionality, purchase the full version here: www.play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.bradwallacedesign.DKTimer
NOTE: This app may not size properly for phones with smaller screens. If you cannot fully access pans on the wall rack or if the 4 burners are not fully visible as seen in the screenshots, then your screen may be too small for this app. Test out this free trial version before purchasing the paid app.
Currently the Dirty Kitchen Timer and Trial are not designed for tablets.
For more information and a video demo, go to: