The first written mention of the village comes from 1235, when the young King Belo IV. decided to reward the services of his faithful court of Dionysus of the Türje family and gave him the royal property of Topoľčany. The gift certificate also included the exact demarcation of the donated property. On this occasion, we will also learn about the existence of a large road that led from Topoľčiany to Krušovice, and about the fact that the Topoľčiansky district in the north was adjacent to the land belonging to Evč of Krušovice.
Show More